Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not ExistAugust 6, 2016
I’ve been chomping at the bit for a full length LP from Brooklyn trio, DREAMERS, ever since I first discovered their pop tinged indie rock sounds back in 2014. I was lucky enough to catch the guys last year when they played Mo Pop and couldn’t help but scream with...
Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part III: ELEL, Sonny & the Sunsets, Dreamers, GIVERS, In The Valley Below, and Viet CongAugust 3, 2015
It was already hotter outside than the previous day had been when I got to the line at West Riverfront Park on day two of Mo Pop 2015. Due to Passion Pit canceling, the set times had been pushed back giving me a time to sleep in which was great appreciated after the previous day....
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2014 Part III: Bad Religion, A Day to Remember, and The Offspring under Festival Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Team Spirit, Hawthorne Heights, and Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Reviews
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Tim Browning & The Widowmakers – Bad Intentions under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Silent Lions, Flint Eastwood, and Stepdad under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews