Album Review: Foxture – EDENDecember 5, 2017
Sometimes there’s nothing I love more than putting my headphones on and letting the rest of the world melt away while I get completely lost in an album. Not just any album will do. For me to truly be swept away from reality I need an album that completely envelopes me. My latest soundtrack for...
Concert Review: Lilies on Mars and FanfarloApril 17, 2014
Album Review: Fanfarlo – Let’s Go ExtinctFebruary 12, 2014
Fanfarlo worked collectively with sound engineer David Wrench in North Wales, producing a philosophical album that explores human existence and evolution. Let’s Go Extinct is a well thought-out, themed album that you should listen to while you’re stargazing, in the middle of a field, imagining the livelihood of our universe. Fanfarlo’s mastermind, Simon...
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Stu Larsen, The Once, and Passenger under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: DREAMERS under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Marching Band – So Much Imagine under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Lung – All the King’s Horses under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Connie Constance – In the Grass under Album Reviews