Album Review: The Happy Alright – Vacancies EPFebruary 18, 2016
As a thirty-something fan of pop-punk, I find myself often rolling my eyes at other music enthusiasts who seem to think that I’m a little old for the genre. While it’s hard not to feel like that sometimes, especially when I’m at a pop-punk concert and look around to see that, aside from parents, I might...
Interview with The Happy AlrightFebruary 16, 2016
In just a few releases, Dallas foursome, The Happy Alright, have proved that they’re not just like every other pop-punk act out there. They show tremendous growth with each release and are on the cusp of releasing their best set of songs to date. I sat down and talked with the guys about...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2014 Part III: Bad Religion, A Day to Remember, and The Offspring under Festival Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Team Spirit, Hawthorne Heights, and Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Reviews
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Interview with The Lake Effects under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Silent Lions, Flint Eastwood, and Stepdad under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries