Album Review: Morning Bear – Take FlightSeptember 19, 2015
While most people dream of quitting their job and traveling the world few have the fortitude to actually go through with it. John Runnels, aka Morning Bear, quit his engineer job and bought a one way ticket to Spain and traipsed across Europe with just his backpack and guitar. Runnels returned home to Denver filled with inspiration...
Album Review: The Fray – HeliosFebruary 28, 2014
The Fray, a quartet from Denver, created by schoolmates Issac Slade and Joe King in 2002, drops their fourth album Helios. Their debut album, How to Save a Life, went double platinum and their first two singles were in the top ten charts around the world becoming an overnight success. Both “Over My Head...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2014 Part III: Bad Religion, A Day to Remember, and The Offspring under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: Team Spirit, Hawthorne Heights, and Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Reviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Interview with The Lake Effects under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Secret Friends Fest / Silent Lions Compartments Release Show under Festival Reviews, Michigan Music
- Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014 under Best Of, Michigan Music
- Jessica’s Favorite Albums of 2015 under Best Of, Michigan Music