Album Review: Morning Bear – Take FlightSeptember 19, 2015
While most people dream of quitting their job and traveling the world few have the fortitude to actually go through with it. John Runnels, aka Morning Bear, quit his engineer job and bought a one way ticket to Spain and traipsed across Europe with just his backpack and guitar. Runnels returned home to Denver filled with inspiration...
Album Review: The Fray – HeliosFebruary 28, 2014
The Fray, a quartet from Denver, created by schoolmates Issac Slade and Joe King in 2002, drops their fourth album Helios. Their debut album, How to Save a Life, went double platinum and their first two singles were in the top ten charts around the world becoming an overnight success. Both “Over My Head...
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014 under Best Of, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Tim Korenich – What A Weird Thing under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Monumentour Featuring New Politics, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy under Concert Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Interview with Big Shoals under Interviews
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Dead Seem Old – This Mess Won’t Make Itself under Single Reviews