Concert Review: Fusion Shows Eighth Birthday ShowJanuary 10, 2016
The first live show of the year can really set the pace and help you get excited for every other concert to come. When I saw that it was time to celebrate Fusion Shows’ birthday and that some new and old favorites would be performing I knew that it would be the perfect way to...
Concert Review: Stu Larsen, The Once, and PassengerAugust 20, 2014
August 17, 2014: The Fillmore, Detroit
In need of an August concert and more recently finding myself obsessed with Passenger, I decided his first Detroit show was a must. Unfortunately there was also a One Direction concert in town so maneuvering through the streets of Detroit and finding reasonably priced parking was made a bit more...
Album Review: The Fray – HeliosFebruary 28, 2014
The Fray, a quartet from Denver, created by schoolmates Issac Slade and Joe King in 2002, drops their fourth album Helios. Their debut album, How to Save a Life, went double platinum and their first two singles were in the top ten charts around the world becoming an overnight success. Both “Over My Head...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Concert Review: Team Spirit, Hawthorne Heights, and Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: DL Rossi, Mike Mains & the Branches, The Hounds Below, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with Jack Knight under Interviews
- Album Review: Mike Mains & the Branches – Calm Down, Everything is Fine under Album Reviews, Michigan Music