Tag: Chris Bagamery
Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part III: ELEL, Sonny & the Sunsets, Dreamers, GIVERS, In The Valley Below, and Viet CongAugust 3, 2015
It was already hotter outside than the previous day had been when I got to the line at West Riverfront Park on day two of Mo Pop 2015. Due to Passion Pit canceling, the set times had been pushed back giving me a time to sleep in which was great appreciated after the previous day....
New Discovery: DREAMERSDecember 3, 2014
What I probably miss most about having satellite radio is the ease at which I discovered new music. It’s not like it’s hard to find new bands to love what with the internet and all, but all I had to do was listen to the radio whenever I was in the car and I was...
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Moñecho – Past Waters/Fever Lives under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Mountain Babies – Existence of Resistance under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Alexander Lynch under Michigan Music, New Discoveries
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski and The Soil And The Sun under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Lovedrug – Cult Kid! / Ray Gun under Single Reviews
- Concert Review: So Long, Farewell Tour Part II featuring Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Previews
- Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part II: Wild Cub, J Roddy Waltson & the Business, and Hundred Waters under Festival Reviews
- Jaci’s Top 13 Albums of 2013 under Best Of