Tag: Chill on the Hill 2015
Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2015December 28, 2015
2015 was not an easy year which means that UBL took a backseat. I reviewed a lot less albums and attended half as many shows as last year. While I missed some concerts that I would have loved to see, I did get to see a lot of bands that have been on my concert bucket...
Chill on the Hill 2015 Part IV: JR JR, X Ambassadors, Cold War Kids, Coheed and Cambria, and Cage the ElephantOctober 6, 2015
To say that I was excited to see JR JR (formerly Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.) live again would be quite the understatement. They are currently one of my favorite bands and their show back in April of last year is still one of my favorite concerts of all time. The hometown boys wasted no time, kicking...
Chill on the Hill 2015 Part III: Five Hundredth Year, Kaleido, The Struts, Civil Twilight, Robert DeLong, and The Glorious SonsOctober 5, 2015
Chill on the Hill 2015 Part II: The Wombats, We Came As Romans, Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness, Panic! At The Disco, and WeezerOctober 4, 2015
Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot KrutchOctober 3, 2015
Interview with Five Hundredth YearSeptember 17, 2015
One of the best things about the annual Chill on the Hill Festival that local radio station 89X throws every years it that there are always some talented acts out of Michigan that make the bill. The station also hosts a competition to let one up and coming Detroit band kick off day two of...
- Interview with Jack Swing under Interviews
- Album Review: The Stools – Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Bahamas – Bahamas is Afie under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Crepes – Cold Summers EP under Album Reviews
- Single Review: Silversun Pickups – Nightlight under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part I: George Morris, Coin, Ryley Walker, Ex Cops, and Natalie Prass under Festival Reviews
- Interview with Benjamin Patrick of Akron Recording Company under Interviews