Tag: Chill on the Hill 2015
Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2015December 28, 2015
2015 was not an easy year which means that UBL took a backseat. I reviewed a lot less albums and attended half as many shows as last year. While I missed some concerts that I would have loved to see, I did get to see a lot of bands that have been on my concert bucket...
Chill on the Hill 2015 Part IV: JR JR, X Ambassadors, Cold War Kids, Coheed and Cambria, and Cage the ElephantOctober 6, 2015
To say that I was excited to see JR JR (formerly Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.) live again would be quite the understatement. They are currently one of my favorite bands and their show back in April of last year is still one of my favorite concerts of all time. The hometown boys wasted no time, kicking...
Chill on the Hill 2015 Part III: Five Hundredth Year, Kaleido, The Struts, Civil Twilight, Robert DeLong, and The Glorious SonsOctober 5, 2015
Chill on the Hill 2015 Part II: The Wombats, We Came As Romans, Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness, Panic! At The Disco, and WeezerOctober 4, 2015
Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot KrutchOctober 3, 2015
Interview with Five Hundredth YearSeptember 17, 2015
One of the best things about the annual Chill on the Hill Festival that local radio station 89X throws every years it that there are always some talented acts out of Michigan that make the bill. The station also hosts a competition to let one up and coming Detroit band kick off day two of...
Get lost in the hazy psychedelic trip that is the debut album of Hamilton, Ontario's psychedelic indie rock outfit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski and The Soil And The Sun under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: The Wind + The Wave, Night Terrors of 1927, and The Colourist under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Morning Bear – Take Flight under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: X Ambassadors and Muse under Concert Reviews
- Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part II: Wild Cub, J Roddy Waltson & the Business, and Hundred Waters under Festival Reviews
- Interview with The Happy Alright under Interviews
- Concert Review: DL Rossi, Mike Mains & the Branches, The Hounds Below, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews
- Concert Review: Tigers Jaw, New Found Glory, and Yellowcard under Concert Reviews