Mo Pop Festival 2016: Day 2August 14, 2016
The morning of day two of Mo Pop Festival was much different than that of day one. First off, it was raining which helped cool it down a bit (though the humidity still felt a bit ridiculous). Secondly, my mood had done a complete 180 after a day packed with amazing performances. I no longer had to...
Album Review: Fanfarlo – Let’s Go ExtinctFebruary 12, 2014
Fanfarlo worked collectively with sound engineer David Wrench in North Wales, producing a philosophical album that explores human existence and evolution. Let’s Go Extinct is a well thought-out, themed album that you should listen to while you’re stargazing, in the middle of a field, imagining the livelihood of our universe. Fanfarlo’s mastermind, Simon...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Passenger – Whispers under Album Reviews
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Gavin James and Kodaline under Concert Reviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews