Tag: Born Ruffians
Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2015December 28, 2015
2015 was not an easy year which means that UBL took a backseat. I reviewed a lot less albums and attended half as many shows as last year. While I missed some concerts that I would have loved to see, I did get to see a lot of bands that have been on my concert bucket...
Concert Review: Young Rival and Born RuffiansDecember 7, 2015
December 2, 2015: The Loving Touch, Ferndale
I’ve been a Born Ruffian since I first heard “Little Garçon” off their album Red, Yellow & Blue back around 2008 but it wasn’t until the release of their 2013 album, Birthmarks, that Born Ruffians really sank their hooks into me. I listened to the album non-stop and still find myself revisiting...
Jaci’s Top 13 Albums of 2013December 23, 2013
Music is interpreted differently by everyone and is dependent upon how a listener connects to each song. At least, that is how it is for me. It would take me a long while to break down each and everyone of these albums to give a thorough explanation of my love and reasons they made it...
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not Exist under Album Reviews
- Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014 under Best Of, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Dead Seem Old – This Mess Won’t Make Itself under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Jeremy Messersmith – Heart Murmurs under Album Reviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- New Discovery: Alexander Lynch under Michigan Music, New Discoveries