Interview with Five Hundredth YearSeptember 17, 2015
One of the best things about the annual Chill on the Hill Festival that local radio station 89X throws every years it that there are always some talented acts out of Michigan that make the bill. The station also hosts a competition to let one up and coming Detroit band kick off day two of...
Concert Review: Bastille and GrizfolkJanuary 21, 2014
January 19, 2014: The Royal Oak Music Theatre, Royal Oak, Michigan
Grizfolk, a band from Los Angeles and Stockholm (currently residing in California), opened for BΔSTILLE. I listened to their single “The Struggle” before the concert, but other than that I hadn’t heard of them. They’re a drum led alt-folk band that has...
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: Flint Family BBQ Featuring Blaire Alise & the Bombshells, George Morris & the Gypsy Chorus, Monument, Monument, Joe Hertler & the Rainbow Seekers, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Grounders – Grounders under Album Reviews
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Creature Comfort – Echoes & Relics under Album Reviews
- Mo Pop Festival 2016: Day 1 under Festival Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with The Class Acts under Interviews, Michigan Music