Tag: Bear Hands
Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014December 23, 2014
It was a bit harder this year to really narrow down my top performances. I saw 114 different bands in 2014 (thanks mostly to a couple of great festivals) so you can see why it might have been a bit of a task to narrow it down to just 10 like I did last year. I...
New Discovery: DREAMERSDecember 3, 2014
What I probably miss most about having satellite radio is the ease at which I discovered new music. It’s not like it’s hard to find new bands to love what with the internet and all, but all I had to do was listen to the radio whenever I was in the car and I was...
Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part I: Flint Eastwood, MisterWives, and Bear HandsJuly 18, 2014
I knew as soon as I saw the list of bands that would be playing this year’s Mo Pop Festival that there was no way that I couldn’t go. With a great mixture of bands that I had wanted to see for years and newer bands that had just recently made my concert wishlist, I...
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part III: Cold War Kids, Bad Suns, and Trampled By Turtles under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Morning Bear – Take Flight under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Interview with Dream Chief under Interviews
- Concert Review: Flint Family BBQ Featuring Blaire Alise & the Bombshells, George Morris & the Gypsy Chorus, Monument, Monument, Joe Hertler & the Rainbow Seekers, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not Exist under Album Reviews