Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014December 23, 2014
It was a bit harder this year to really narrow down my top performances. I saw 114 different bands in 2014 (thanks mostly to a couple of great festivals) so you can see why it might have been a bit of a task to narrow it down to just 10 like I did last year. I...
Album Review: Dan Croll – Sweet DisarrayMarch 4, 2014
Dan Croll, one of the most promising artists of 2014, released his debut album Sweet Disarray with the help of musical engineer Joe Wills. He quickly won over fans after releasing his EP From Nowhere; as a result, both “Compliment Your Soul” and “From Nowhere” found themselves in the #1 spot on Sirius...
Concert Review: Bastille and GrizfolkJanuary 21, 2014
January 19, 2014: The Royal Oak Music Theatre, Royal Oak, Michigan
Grizfolk, a band from Los Angeles and Stockholm (currently residing in California), opened for BΔSTILLE. I listened to their single “The Struggle” before the concert, but other than that I hadn’t heard of them. They’re a drum led alt-folk band that has...
Jaci’s Top 13 Albums of 2013December 23, 2013
Music is interpreted differently by everyone and is dependent upon how a listener connects to each song. At least, that is how it is for me. It would take me a long while to break down each and everyone of these albums to give a thorough explanation of my love and reasons they made it...
- Album Review: Morning Bear – Take Flight under Album Reviews
- Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not Exist under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Dream Chief – Movement EP under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Manwomanchild – Awkward Island under Album Reviews
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Single Review: The Lighthouse and the Whaler – I Want To Feel Alive under Single Reviews