Album Review: Big Shoals – Hard LessonsAugust 29, 2016
It’s the time of year where I start dreaming of cooler weather, horror movies, and lots of pumpkin pie. There are certain genres of music that I turn to when I’m starting to crave the fall. I’m not sure what it is about Americana music, but for some reason it’s my perfect soundtrack to a...
Album Review: Blitzen Trapper – VIIJanuary 8, 2014
I ran across the title track off Blitzen Trapper’s album Furr last night, which caught my ears. However, I noticed that they had just released VII in December (thanks last.fm).
Blitzen Trapper is a folk/rock sextet formed in Portland, Oregon. Throughout the album you can definitely hear their alt-country tone. While I am not...
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not Exist under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: Alexander Lynch under Michigan Music, New Discoveries
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Bahamas – Bahamas is Afie under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Morning Bear – Take Flight under Album Reviews
- Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014 under Best Of, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews