Tag: Adam Michael Lee Padden
Album Review: Tart – These Are Not Love SongsJuly 10, 2015
A few months ago we were lucky enough to get a peek at what the Detroit based duo, Tart, had been up to since we first saw them at Secret Friends Fest. “Rabid Dogs” offered a broader, more fleshed out sound that we had hear at SFF filled to...
Single Review: Tart – Rabid DogsNovember 17, 2014
Back when we were first starting out here at Under Bright Lights, we hit the Secret Friends Fest where we got to discover so many talented Michigan bands. The first band on that night was Tart, a two-piece out of Detroit...
Concert Review: DL Rossi, Mike Mains & the Branches, The Hounds Below, and Flint EastwoodJanuary 20, 2014
January 18, 2014: The Loving Touch, Ferndale, Michigan
Another fantastic evening spent with great local music at The Loving Touch.
First up was DL Rossi, which was the only act I didn’t get a chance to check out before the show. His Guitar driven anthems about breakups, religion,...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2014 Part III: Bad Religion, A Day to Remember, and The Offspring under Festival Reviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews
- Interview with DL Rossi under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Secret Friends Fest / Silent Lions Compartments Release Show under Festival Reviews, Michigan Music
- Mo Pop Festival 2016: Day 2 under Festival Reviews