Under Bright Lights was created to express love and admiration for all things music. From well known bands to bands that are just getting started, my goal is to cover it all.
Questions, comments, concerns? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
A Little About Me:
Raised on mostly classic rock, my musical horizons have broadened while running this blog. I work as a graphic designer by day and spend my nights watching movies, TV, and trying to listen to as much new music as I can in between.
Get lost in the hazy psychedelic trip that is the debut album of Hamilton, Ontario's psychedelic indie rock outfit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Album Review: Ghost Town Remedy – Caffeine Dreams under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with Today Junior under Interviews
- Chill on the Hill 2014 Part I: Bristol Street, Sleeper Agent, and My Goodness under Festival Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Fusion Shows Eighth Birthday Show under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Passenger – Whispers under Album Reviews
- Single Review: San Cristobal – Mr. Wise Man / Lovely Lisa under Michigan Music, Single Reviews
- Interview with Five Hundredth Year under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: All Is Well – I Swear Someday under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Monumentour Featuring New Politics, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy under Concert Reviews