Under Bright Lights was created to express love and admiration for all things music. From well known bands to bands that are just getting started, our goal is to cover it all. We are mostly focused on reviewing albums and concerts but we are always looking to shed some light on bands that we feel are, or at least should be, the next big thing.
Questions, comments, concerns? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Get to Know the Team
Jessica (Chief Writer) – Raised on movies and classic rock, Jessica pursued her dreams of filmmaking by getting her BA in Film at Grand Valley State University. She works as a graphic designer by day and fills her nights with TV, movies, concerts, and finding new bands to fall in love with. A collector of media, her band t-shirts far outnumber any other type of clothing that she has. You can find her on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Bandcamp, and Last.fm.
Jaci (Contributor) – Passionate about exploring life’s details — all the beauty, questions, contradictions, and meanings that lie at the core of any human experience. There are gems of light and wisdom in the most mundane of places. Her work is a celebration of all the ordinary sparkling moments that exist in our lives and in the world. Devotes most of her time to photography. When she’s not out taking pictures you can probably find her getting down at a concert. Visit her on Twitter, Last.fm, and the official site for her photography.
- Interview with Today Junior under Interviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Concert Review: X Ambassadors and Muse under Concert Reviews
- Interview with Five Hundredth Year under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: Knox Hamilton under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Hot Mulligan – Honest & Cunning under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Dan Croll – Sweet Disarray under Album Reviews