Under Bright Lights was created to express love and admiration for all things music. From well known bands to bands that are just getting started, my goal is to cover it all.
Questions, comments, concerns? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
A Little About Me:
Raised on mostly classic rock, my musical horizons have broadened while running this blog. I work as a graphic designer by day and spend my nights watching movies, TV, and trying to listen to as much new music as I can in between.
Get lost in the hazy psychedelic trip that is the debut album of Hamilton, Ontario's psychedelic indie rock outfit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Album Review: The Stools - Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2014 Part I: Bristol Street, Sleeper Agent, and My Goodness under Festival Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with The Lake Effects under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with The Happy Alright under Interviews
- New Discovery: The Beach Bats under New Discoveries
- Concert Review: Finish Ticket, Misterwives, and The Mowgli's under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Old Best Friend - Living Alone under Album Reviews
- Mo Pop Festival 2016: Day 2 under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: Kate Myers, Empires, and Margot & the Nuclear So and So's under Concert Reviews