Under Bright Lights was created to express love and admiration for all things music. From well known bands to bands that are just getting started, my goal is to cover it all.
Questions, comments, concerns? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
A Little About Me:
Raised on mostly classic rock, my musical horizons have broadened while running this blog. I work as a graphic designer by day and spend my nights watching movies, TV, and trying to listen to as much new music as I can in between.
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part III: Cold War Kids, Bad Suns, and Trampled By Turtles under Festival Reviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Flint Family BBQ Featuring Blaire Alise & the Bombshells, George Morris & the Gypsy Chorus, Monument, Monument, Joe Hertler & the Rainbow Seekers, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Morning Bear – Take Flight under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Interview with Dream Chief under Interviews
- Album Review: Bahamas – Bahamas is Afie under Album Reviews