Under Bright Lights was created to express love and admiration for all things music. From well known bands to bands that are just getting started, my goal is to cover it all.
Questions, comments, concerns? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
A Little About Me:
Raised on mostly classic rock, my musical horizons have broadened while running this blog. I work as a graphic designer by day and spend my nights watching movies, TV, and trying to listen to as much new music as I can in between.
- Interview with Jack Swing under Interviews
- Album Review: The Stools – Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Bahamas – Bahamas is Afie under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Crepes – Cold Summers EP under Album Reviews
- Single Review: Silversun Pickups – Nightlight under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part I: George Morris, Coin, Ryley Walker, Ex Cops, and Natalie Prass under Festival Reviews
- Interview with Benjamin Patrick of Akron Recording Company under Interviews